To truly describe my experience as a counselor, I must begin with my entrance into this world—a memory of awareness prior to day one. Odd as that sounds, it’s true; yet for years I was unaware that the way I saw the world was unique. For I can see the layers of energy, from the dense (the way we relate to reality in the here and now) to the subtle—and it’s my job to translate that subtle layer for you.
With over 20 years of experience as an energy medicine practitioner and a decade as an intuitive consultant before that, I’ve had the great privilege to work with many individuals, families, and organizations throughout these years. Here are some other ways that I assist:
- 20 years as an owner of an environmental consulting firm
- Over 20 years of experience as an Accredited Resonance Repatterning™ Practitioner
- Facilitator and Participant for Declaration for Unification for Global Indigenous Elders
- Teacher, Munay-Ki, Four Winds Society
- Facilitator, World Peace Hologram
- Arbitration, U.S. Indigenous Nations
- Seer, Remote Viewing, Lakota Sioux, Hopi
- Bonner County School District, Children's Advocate
- Shaman/Mesa Carrier, Inka Medicine Wheel
- Acoustic Brain Research Institute, Sound Healing Training
- Certification, Joseph P. Stephenson Method, Creative Healing
Credentials are wonderful. But being a mother and grandmother has been my own personal PhD and has truly allowed me to experience the deepest of insights into human nature. I have been blessed to be a witness, observer, student, and teacher. We are all vibrational beings of love, weaving our own world into creation. It is my joy to walk hand-in-hand with my clients as I support their journeys.